6 Delicious and Festive Fall Beverages

6 Delicious and Festive Fall Beverages get you in the mood for all things Autumn! Cozy, hot, and spiced drinks are what you need this chilly season.

Hello from Seattle! I’m here spending the week with Lauren, and it’s been a blast so far.

Thanks to my friend, Dramamine (I get serious cases of motion sickness while flying), I slept HARD on the plane ride from Virginia to Washington state. That meant little-to-no jet lag, and optimum energy for our first event of the week: the Siggi’s Culinary Event, hosted by Ketchum. Don’t worry, you’ll get to read about it next week in a more extensive re-cap. Lauren and I bumped into Les, which was frosting on the cake.

6 Delicious and Festive Fall Beverages | Hello to Fit

Yes, we’re with SIGGI!

The next morning’s forecast included clear skies and crisp fall temps, and Lauren suggested grabbing coffee and walking around Green Lake. If every morning started out with a 3-mile walk with THIS view, count me in!

6 Delicious and Festive Fall Beverages | Hello to Fit

While Lauren was in class Thursday, I put my tourist hat on and made it downtown to see the sights of Seattle. It wouldn’t be a trip to Seattle without going up into the Space Needle, and the view at the top was stupendous. The adventure home was hilarious: after taking the wrong bus out of the city, I ended up going WAY south of the city instead of north, where Lauren lives. Long and hilarious story short, I spent over an hour on the bus to turn around and head back. Clearly I use public transportation a lot in Charlottesville.

6 Delicious and Festive Fall Beverages | Hello to Fit

We’ve got the entire weekend ahead of us, and I can’t wait to explore  more of the city with Lo! Keep up with our happenings on Instagram stories, it’ll be a hoot.

6 Delicious and Festive Fall Beverages

This week’s Foodie Friday theme is “Hot and Festive Drinks”, and I got help from my friends over at the BGB Community for this round-up. Whether you’re a coffee drinker, a Chai fan, or a matcha maven, there’s a festive fall beverage for you. So, without further ado, let’s get right to those dranks!

Vegan Turmeric Milk from Apollo and Luna

6 Delicious and Festive Fall Beverages | Hello to Fit

Vegan Chai Latte via Emilie Eats

6 Delicious and Festive Fall Beverages | Hello to Fit

DIY Pumpkin Spice Latte from Simple Medicine

6 Delicious and Festive Fall Beverages | Hello to Fit

Spiced Matcha Latte via Fit Mitten Kitchen

6 Delicious and Festive Fall Beverages | Hello to Fit

Cinnamon Coconut Latte from The Real Food Dietitians

6 Delicious and Festive Fall Beverages | Hello to Fit

Homemade Gingerbread Latte via Fit Living Eats

6 Delicious and Festive Fall Beverages | Hello to Fit

foodiefriday_thumb

• Have you been to Seattle?
  • Do you like exploring and doing touristy things solo, or with someone/in a group?
  • Which hot and festive drink would you like to try?

• rachel @ athletic avocado

September 30, 2016 at 5:25 pm

Okay I want ALL of these <3 Where do i start!?
    rachel @ athletic avocado recently posted…Cinnamon Apple Cranberry Chia Seed Jam {Vegan + Paleo}My Profile

September 30, 2016 at 6:04 pm

Yay! Glad you’re having fun in Seattle! It’s such a fun place to visit! (Washington is one my watch list for places where I may potentially want to practice in someday. 😛 ) Thanks for this roundup of recipes! So many delicious lattes to try out! <3

October 3, 2016 at 5:08 pm

Oh WOW that’d be awesome if you got to practice there!! xoxo

September 30, 2016 at 7:50 pm

Oh man, these all sound great. One thing I LOVE about fall is warm drinks. I’ve been putting the vital proteins in my coffee lately, it’s good. So cool you got to see Les and the SIGGIS man himself.

October 3, 2016 at 5:08 pm

Thanks, Ivanna 🙂 love the cozy flavors of fall.

October 1, 2016 at 1:39 am

LOVE seeing all your snap stories/Insta of your trip! What an amazing experience! Although dramamine never works for me. UGH, it’s like I’m immune to that stuff. Ok there is so much goodness going on with this post – I want to try ALL of these!! Have a safe trip home love!
    Chrissa – Physical Kitchness recently posted…Healthy Apple Pie GranolaMy Profile

October 3, 2016 at 5:07 pm

Aw thank you 🙂 love your cute snaps too!! Wow, that’s interesting that dramamine doesn’t work for you! Made it home safely back, just a bit of jet lag 😛 Hope all is well on your end!!

• amylou @thenograiner

October 2, 2016 at 4:40 pm

What a great round up!!!! Have some of these on my list to create and I’m excited! Love getting in to the warm cozy vibes of the fall season. Thanks for the links! Love your blog!!!

October 3, 2016 at 5:07 pm

Thanks! Hope you enjoy!

• Kristy from Southern In Law

October 2, 2016 at 9:53 pm

Oh you poor thing! I am so glad I don’t get motion sickness when flying as I don’t know how I’d handle it – especially when we’re so often flying for 24+ hours when traveling to see family. Good thing it just knocked you out though! 😉

These drinks all look amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing! And quintessentially fall!
    Kristy from Southern In Law recently posted…Recipe: The Best Healthy Paleo Pumpkin BreadMy Profile

October 3, 2016 at 5:06 pm

You are lucky for not getting motion sickness! Gah I can’t imagine being on a plane for 24 hours…eek!

October 3, 2016 at 4:41 pm

I want all of these right now. Thank you.
    Erin @ Erin’s Inside Job recently posted…Yosemite National Park TripMy Profile

October 3, 2016 at 5:05 pm

Hehe for you? ANYTHING.

October 4, 2016 at 8:58 am

These pictures made me miss Seattle and my best friend Jill! We took a trip together about 3 years ago at this time. The city was amazing! So glad you had a good time! And these fall beveages, something new to try each week! I’m craving chai right now!
    Sam @ PancakeWarriors recently posted…Pumpkin Sunflower Seed ButterMy Profile

• Cayanne Marcus @healthyezsweet

October 4, 2016 at 1:56 pm

Fall is the best time for all things yummy! Trader joes has some of the best drink mixes for spiced fall drinks too! Thanks for these 🙂
    Cayanne Marcus @healthyezsweet recently posted…How Becoming A Fitness Instructor Helped Me Overcome An Eating Disorder (Guest Post)My Profile

• Carly @ FitLiving Eats

October 4, 2016 at 1:59 pm

Thanks for including my recipe! These all look so delicious. Can’t wait to try!

• Allie @ Miss Allie’s Kitchen

October 4, 2016 at 10:28 pm

THIS POST THO! It is fantastic, girl *frantically pinning everything while wrapping myself in a fuzzy blanket*

October 5, 2016 at 8:38 am

I saw your pics on IG looks like you were having a great trip! I have not been to Seatlle since I was a kid
    Deborah @ Confessions of a mother runner recently posted…Fall Races To RunMy Profile

• Diana @ Live Lean Eat Green

October 5, 2016 at 8:39 pm

I am obsessed with golden milk aka turmeric milk…it’s the perfect cozy, healthy fall drink!
    Diana @ Live Lean Eat Green recently posted…Your Fall Produce GuideMy Profile

• Joscelyn

October 7, 2016 at 1:23 am

Gosh, I wish I could fall asleep on planes…I wonder if dramamine would knock me out too! Love hearing about your trip to Seattle! It’s on my bucket list of places to visit! Pumpkin lattes are so cliche, but remain my favorite fall drink, aside from salted caramel!
    Joscelyn recently posted…Autumn Vegetable SoupMy Profile

October 7, 2016 at 8:55 am

So glad you are having such a good time! I’ve never been to Seattle, but want to go.
    Great roundup of drinks! Perfect for this cool, cloudy day.
    Julie @ Running in a Skirt recently posted…Thoughts on Aging GracefullyMy Profile

• Dani @ Dani California Cooks

October 7, 2016 at 3:53 pm

I went to the same Siggi’s event in San Francisco! I think Siggi left our event to go directly to Seattle 🙂
    Dani @ Dani California Cooks recently posted…Cooking with yogurt – an event hosted by Siggi’s Dairy!My Profile

October 11, 2016 at 3:14 pm

ooh hello gingerbread latte! great roundup
    Deborah @ Confessions of a mother runner recently posted…Cinnamon Raisin Pumpkin Challah French ToastMy Profile

• Ashley N Hovey

October 11, 2016 at 7:19 pm

Love all these fall drinks! Had my spiced matcha this afternoon 😀 Thanks for sharing Jess!